8.30.2008

3 Months Old!

Today, Aidan is 3 months old! It's so hard to believe 3 months have gone by already! It's been a great day, too! First, he slept through the night last night (9:30 p.m.-6:30 a.m.)! Mommy's really more excited about that than anyone else. Then, this morning I decided to spend some tummy time with Aidan, and then he rolled over!!! and he wouldn't stop rolling over!!! Every time I put him back on his tummy he'd roll over! This is a big deal for me, because both of the girls never rolled over until they crawled...and then they would only roll over to crawl.

Here are pictures I snapped of the first time he rolled over....





1 comment:

Mark and Laura said...

How cute. I can't believe it has already been 3 months. My baby is already 7 months. Where does the time go?