2.05.2008

Great Recipe!

Well, I know I'm a couple days past the Super Bowl, but I thought I'd share a recipe with you. I made this for the first time at a Super Bowl party we went to on Sunday night and everyone seemed to enjoy it. David & I really liked it and have enjoyed the leftovers! It's really easy to make. Here it is...enjoy!

Easy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 pkg (8 oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
2 stalks celery, finely chopped

Directions: Mix all ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring after 3 minutes. Serve hot with Wheat Thins Crackers or celery sticks. Makes about 2 1/2 cups or 20 servings, 2 Tbsp each.

This recipe is from one of the Kraft Food & Family magazines. This is a free magazine that I absolute love. I've made many recipes from these magazines and there hasn't been one that we didn't like.

1 comment:

Mark and Laura said...

Sounds like a great recipe. I'll have to try it sometime.

Thanks for the encouragment about hanging in there. It is definately overwhelming. One kid was pretty easy to adjust to but two kids seems a lot harder. I know I'll get the hang of it. I'm excited to hear about your #3.

Laura