5.08.2009

Early Mother's Day Surprise

David is at a Pastor's retreat right now in Western PA and told the girls that a package would be coming on Thursday and that Abby needed to make sure she got it. She thought she needed to hide it and not let me have it until Mother's Day, but Daddy called and talked to her yesterday and let her know that she needed to have Mommy open it right away.

So, last night the girls were very excited to help me open the box that said "ProFlowers" on the outside! :)

We opened up the most beautiful TWO dozen roses! The girls helped me get a vase ready and put the "flower food" in the water and then after I trimmed each stem, the girls took turns putting the flowers in the vase. They were thrilled....it made me enjoy the flowers even more, just by watching their excitement. Abby just kept saying, "This was Daddy's idea....This is a great surprise!....Daddy has great ideas!" It was so fun!

I also had the most precious note included with the flowers, and I'd love to share it with you!

To the best mom in the whole world! You serve so tiredlessly & unselfishly to help meet the daily demands of our family. You deserve flowers every day for all the wonderful ways you take such precious care of all of us. We can never tell you enough how much we love you! muhrffmm u 7u89.lAjaj8AZz (Aidan typed that) Love, David, Abby, Ally & Aidan

I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!


No comments: