6.24.2009

A Busy May

I didn't really realize until just last week, when I finally unloaded our camera's memory stick on to my laptop, that we had quite a busy month of May. We had some significant events happen in May & I thought I'd just do a quick catch-up for all of you.

Abby finished her year of Preschool, but before that Mommy, Ally & Aidan got to join her for a field trip to a local farm. I have to admit, my girls are definitely city girls! It's kind of funny to see how they act around animals and on a farm after I grew up on a farm with animals most of my life.

Abby & The Peacock....We Were Hoping It Would Open Its Feathers, but No Such Luck


The Kids Got to Touch a Peacock Egg....So Cool!


A Mommy Pig with Her New Babies...the kids got to pet a baby pig & thought that was great!



Then, on May 21st Abby graduated from Preschool. We started the day with a fun fair at school & then a program where the kids sang some songs for us & graduated.




























Aidan Singing As We Wait For the Program to Start


Abby & Her Teachers....Mrs. Z & Mrs. Rhoads

No comments: