2.10.2010

34 Week Update

Ok...so I know...I'm now 35 1/2 weeks and am just getting a chance to update from my OB appointment a week ago! I'm so sorry for the delay! Thank you for all your prayers. The ultrasound last Tuesday showed that Baby "A" has now turned and is head down. The ultrasound tech said he is in a perfect position. Yeah God! Thank you so much for praying. His kidney's remain the same as they have over the past several months. Baby "A" weighed approximately 5 lbs. 1 oz. although I'm told that can vary 1 lb. more or less. His heart-rate was 143 bpm.

I also told the doctor about the contractions I've been having over the past 4 weeks or so, and he, once again, assured me that I have been doing the right thing to rest & drink lots of water.

So, now, we wait...once I reach 36 weeks this weekend, the doctor will deliver the baby if I go in to labor.

Thank you, again, for all your prayers!

No comments: